TRIVIA: Carla as a girlfriend:
As a lover, I let my guy do whatever he wants to do because I want him to do the same for me. I don’t like it when a guy is very strict and has a lot of rules for me to follow. I don’t like to be manipulated. I am very patient, period. Ha ha ha!


Popular Name: Carla Bianca
Born: March 02, 1990
From: Davao, Davao del Sur, Philippines
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 56 Kg
Occupation: Model
Hobby: Swimming and Shopping

APPEARANCES
FHM Philippines
-100% Hottie - August 2009
-Carla Bianca - August 2009 100% FHM Hottie
-Girls Of FHM - October 2008
-Carla Bianca - November 2008
-Online Babes - February 2010
-Carla Bianca - February 2010 FHM Online Babe













Tags: sexy photo Carla Bianca, Carla Bianca profile, Carla Bianca photo gallery, Carla Bianca full name, complete Biography and photo Carla Bianca

--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top